RE: [OM] OT: where to stay in the State of Washington

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: where to stay in the State of Washington
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:11:31 -0700
Oh, but if he could fit in a ferry trip out to Orcas and back and time it so
that the return trip is at dusk or thereabouts, oh my...

One of my most memorable photo ops without a camera in my memory.  Sailing
from Orcas back to Anacortes at dusk, and seeing the coloration the setting
sun applied to Mt. Baker and the whole range...  I could probably sail that
route the rest of my life and never see what's burned into my minds eye
again...      Sigh  8^((