RE: [OM] Which slide scanner

Subject: RE: [OM] Which slide scanner
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:10:07 -0500
Thanks, Matt. I sure will if I need to. But I hope the Polaroid will see me through to the point at which I turn 100% to a digital source. I don't mind the time I spend "spotting" my scans. I learn a lot about my equipment and my photos looking at every part of them in actual pixels.

Cheers,
Joel W.