RE: [OM] Which slide scanner

Subject: RE: [OM] Which slide scanner
From: "Matt Bays" <baysm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 08:15:33 -0700
I've tried several scanners, and the units with ICE(Nikon 4000 ED I'm
most familiar with) are incredible. Indispensable? Well, you have to try
it to see what you've been living without. It saves a LOT of time over
editing out defects manually.

My best advice: there are several online resources that review
photographic equipment, i.e. scanners, etc.. Do the research, If you
have the resources or acquaintances, try some out!