Re: Re: [OM] Res wars continue

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Res wars continue
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:32:00 +0800
Hi Skip,

You are a bit unlucky (or lucky if you have not spend a buck on DC), I
bought my E-10 two years ago because I have seen so many good digital
photos, this were linked by the contributors of rec.photo.digital, I was
spending extensive time here in arguing digital is not as good as film. But
on the other hand, the quality of pictures really inspire me. Below is just
a few examples, I'm so regret I haven't bookmark all the beautiful DC sites,
I have seen some studio works that were just impressive!

http://photography-on-the.net/gallery/list.php?exhibition=2

http://www.belgiumdigital.com/

http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

Below is link I think most of you know, it may only contain test photo so
don't complain, but it shows many test photos of DC so that you see how a DC
perform.

http://www.dpreview.com/gallery/

Are they really bad? Of course if you insist on showing bad sample site
there must be many, not only DC but film users too.

C.H.Ling