Re: Re: [OM] Res wars continue

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Res wars continue
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:37:29 -0500
My rant might not "get to the heart of the discussion", but IMO, it's still
valid.  Rather than arguing whether the Contax Zeiss or Nikon Nikkor optics
are the best, now the gearheads are arguing whether 11MgPx is enough.  Or
whether the latest whizbang digital camera feature produces the best color,
or, or....

I've seen few web galleries from new digital shooters that I've been
impressed with.  They should take a beginning photo course first and learn
HOW.....

Where is the line between film and digital?  Blurry, that's where.

Skip