Re: [OM] Which OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM body?
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:27:18 -0600
David,

I have an OM-1 and an OM-1n - and recently aquired the same combo for my wife. Last time we went out I selected the "camera with no film" from her case to load it. Well; it was actually the "camera with half a film" and opening the back probably scorched a good portion of the exposed film. I was in a hurry of course, and the error was one of not paying attention, rather than getting flustered manipulating the camera itself.

From a general practical standpoint I might favor a duplicate OM-2SP. But it
depends on how readily you can keep track of two cameras, which one is which at any given time, with different features requiring difference approaches to individual shots etc. If most of your shooting is done with plenty of time, set up etc, it might not matter.

Cheers,
Lee