Re: [OM] Which OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM body?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:05:14 +0000
David

I was talked into buying an OM4Ti recently, so I sold my OM2SP to
finance it (partly at least).  I had an OM4 I could have sold, but I
prefer the flexibility of the 4 over the 2SP.  I use it mainly in
Auto with the Spot/Multispot functions.

The OM4Ti is really the one to go for, as new as possible, but that
will cost you over £500 sterling (my mint version cost me £600 with a
100/2.8 and a 35/2.8).  But a decent, loved OM4 will work just as
well, as long as you get one which does not eat batteries.  the later
ones with the modified circuits seem to be the ones to go for.

But I also use my OM1N, and that works fine as long as I meter carefully.

Chris