Re: [OM] Which OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM body?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:48:18 -0500
David,
Benefit of the OM4 would be the spot meter in auto mode. Press the spot button,
recompose and press the shutter release. You can also freeze the exposure for
follow on shots. You can use multiple spots averaged (up to 8) or spot a
highlight or shadow and press the highlight or shadow button to provide the
proper compensation. It might be simpler just to aquire another OM-2S so there
is no learning curve between the bodies. You would definitely benefit from an
OM-4(T)(i) model and probably want 2 of them.... oh, it's what we zuikoholics
do. The more we have, the betterer it is!

Mickey