[OM] Which OM body?

Subject: [OM] Which OM body?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:18:19 -0500
David said:
... I want to buy a second OM body, so I can run two different speed films at once. I'm doing an increasing amount of photography of ancient monuments / archaeological sites / archaeological artefacts (I'm an archaeology student), and find myself one minute in broad daylight and the next minute in the corner of a dark trench..and having to take _accurate exposures quickly_).
Hi, David.
Many will probably extoll the virtues of their favorite body but since you have to take accurate exposures quickly there is probably a great deal to be said for having the second body be identical... no matter which body it is. When you're under time pressure it's easy to make mistakes and a second camera with exactly the same handling and usage characteristics as the first will minimize the chance for errors.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA