Re: [OM] Which OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM body?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:22:41 +0000
Welcome to the list from a fellow London OM user! I'm probably not much help for this question because the only OM I've ever used is the OM-1(n). Owned three of them, now have two, and for the type of photography I do (mainly landscape and cityscape) I don't see anything in the other OMs that makes me desperately want them. So I say, get an OM-1 or two.

Cheers,
Roger