Re: [OM] OM-2's -- who needs 'em?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2's -- who needs 'em?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:22:11 +0200
On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:17:09 -0400
Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's been too quiet around here lately, so consider this, all you
> OM-2 lovers:
>
> What's with this obsession some of you have with the OM-2S?

That it has spot-metering. That it has a point-and-shoot mode
(program). But that it has spot-metering done in (imo) the right way.

Obcession? Nahh, rather preference.

<SNIP>

> Where have I gone wrong?  Of course, if someone wants to donate one
> so that I may be otherwise persuaded....

You've not gone wrong. People have different preferences, different
habits. That's all.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering