Re: [OM] A tragedy has happened here

Subject: Re: [OM] A tragedy has happened here
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:20:32 +0100
can this thing be fixed?

Walt

Easy. I broke the foot of a T32 earlier in the year. Bought a crappy T20,
took the foot off that and put it on the T32. Since the T1 is the same as a
T32, this will also work. The foot of the T32 and T20 is the same item. It's
just the labels which are different, so don't forget to put the separate
little label saying "lock" back on your new foot. Voila!!

Actually takes a bit of messing around to get to all the screws and wires,
but fundamentally no problem.

Wait! what have I said. NO! THIS CANNOT BE REPAIRED!! You must send it to me
for safe disposal instead!

Julian