[OM] A tragedy has happened here

Subject: [OM] A tragedy has happened here
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:48:53 EDT
Walt, I sympathize, now that I've quit laughing.

Got epoxy?  If there is no other alternative, it might be worth a try if you
have all the pieces.  Even reinforcing with fiberglass mat or a piece of
kevlar would help.  Got a boatyard or sailboard/surfboard or truck canopy
mfgr. or sailmaker anywhere near?  I'm sure they'd donate some small scraps.
Do a good job with kevlar and it will be the most bullet-proof (maybe I
should say beer-proof?) piece of equipment you carry.  An ugly user, maybe,
but STRONG.

I was going to say I keep my beer consumption separate from my photography,
to keep me from living the very nightmare you described, but I just
remembered a family reunion a couple months back where I took pictures, had a
beer, took more pictures, had another beer...

We should be falling down AFTER the OMs are safely put up. :-)

Rich