Re: [OM] OM-2's -- who needs 'em?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2's -- who needs 'em?
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:09:17 +0100
Well said Jim, In my opinion the OM1 and 2n cameras would be the last to
go...They are ALWAYS the first to be packed for a trip!    Never let me
down, Put the 2n on autopilot  and it WORKS. Shutter speed ring on these
cameras easier to use as the pentaprism does not project over the speed
ring.  They will go on taking pictures LONG after the circuits in the later
cameras have corroded away  :-))  Have recently had 4 OM1n's  cla'd via John
H...next will have my 2n done..Will outlast me and I am only 50!  regards,
John Duggan, Wales, UK.