Re: [OM] Clint is foiled again (was: Professionals and digitalphotograph

Subject: Re: [OM] Clint is foiled again (was: Professionals and digitalphotography)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:45:14 -0400
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forget to tell you I copyrighted that idea!

But I'll let list members use it for free:)

Tom

Tom, that's a very good idea. I hope it is free for all to
use, since that could really come in handy on those
occations where there might be profit involved....

Thanks - I'm off to the home depot equivalent (actually, we
call it Mr. Bricolage here) a little later. Will see to
pick up some....

Thanks.