Re: [OM] Clint is foiled again (was: Professionals and digitalphotograph

Subject: Re: [OM] Clint is foiled again (was: Professionals and digitalphotography)
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:12:22 +0200
Tom, that's a very good idea. I hope it is free for all to
use, since that could really come in handy on those
occations where there might be profit involved....

Thanks - I'm off to the home depot equivalent (actually, we
call it Mr. Bricolage here) a little later. Will see to
pick up some....

Thanks.

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:04:25 -0400
"Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sure it would. If you're printing them yourself, just get
> an appropriately sized piece of chicken wire.  Thin wire,
> 3/4 squares. Lay it over the paper before you expose it.
>
> Course, asking your pro lab to do this might take some
> explaining.
>
> Tom
>
> > I like the idea of adding grid lines in Photoshop for
> > the proofs...
> calling
> > them "proof lines" is a stroke of genius. Give them a
> > little look that
> says
> > 'I can't believe -you- don't know what those are...'
> > and then tell them.
> Of
> > course this won't work for a non-digitized proof.
> > --
> >
> > Jim Brokaw
> > OM-1's, -2's, -4's, (no -3's yet) and no OM-oney...

> < Web Page:

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering