Re: [OM] [OT] MicroDrives, was Canon announces 11 Megapixel EOS

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] MicroDrives, was Canon announces 11 Megapixel EOS
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:04:26 +0800
Go to rec.photo.digital you will see a lot of argues between MD and CF
users, anything can fail if not handled properly. Film can also damage
or lost, I have a friend experience three rolls of slide to be
processed with C41. If you have the money or the shoot is extremely
important to you or the shooting environment is very rough you better
buy solid state memory actually they are getting cheaper and cheaper.

C.H.Ling