Re: [OM] C-2500L digital problem

Subject: Re: [OM] C-2500L digital problem
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:33:56 +0200
Thanks, Lars.

I checked with my camera dealer, and they seem to have one repair site
for all Olympus digital camera equipment - indeed in Portugal. Flat
repair fee is ? 85 ( $ 83) which is a bit much for a small repair,
necessary becaus of a design fault - which I conclude from the fact
that the problem is common.
Apart from that the return trip to Portugal can take as much as six
weeks...

I will try to repair my own camera myself - adding some length to the
pin which operates the door switch with araldite / epoxy.

ATB from Holland, Frank.