Re: [OM] What's up with Pricing?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with Pricing?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:19:18 -0700
At 04:44 AM 6/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:
Some are fortunate enough to be raking in hundreds of thousands a year,
and are not feeling what many of the rest of us are.

Larry

Actually, even in this land of milk and honey (Silicon Valley), we have at least 5 personal friends that have been out of jobs for more than a year. Plus after many years of working and toiling (note the time of this post, 3AM is my usual "stop" time), we are fortunate enough to hire a full time person, but her dad has been out of work for 2 years, after 20+ years of service at HP (my last "Corporate America" job is at HP also).

So I do thank whoever out there that I am fortunate enough to afford some of these toys. OTOH, typically working over 60+ hours a week, this is the least I can do for myself...

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]