Re: [OM] What's up with Pricing?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with Pricing?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:11:56 -0400
That doesn't really have anything to do with my point, and I guess it
makes some sense. If the risks are actually the "greatest" risks, then
that by definition means that there are many more that fail at those
risks, compared to those few where that great risk by chance swings in
their favor. The lower the risk, obviously the more succeed with it, tho
at lower reward.

By the very fact that it is the "greatest" risk, it is an intangeable,
including luck, right place right time, how you look, and who you know
that will play far more importance than how hard you work. Hard work is
an easy choice to make, therefore, in the logic you point out, it is the
safest, lowest "risk", contibuting the lower part of the rewards.

If you prefer, you can end this thread, now..:)
Larry