[OM] What's up with Pricing?

Subject: [OM] What's up with Pricing?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:41:35 EDT
Tom Scales wrote:

snip
>The OM market is clearly depressed based on the prices I am seeing.
snip

It isn't just the OM market, Tom.  'Round these parts, there are a lot of
nice toys up for sale, cheap.  Too many unemployed (me included), still.
This "economic recovery" just isn't happening here yet.  I'd guess it's
reflected throughout *Bay.

Boeing just began negotiations with the machinists union today.  It's been
ugly, it's gonna stay ugly.  They'd be stupid to strike, but that's never
stopped 'em.  And in the past couple years they've lost thousands of jobs
that were supposed to be "secure".  9/11 really put a hurt on the economy
around the nation, but ESPECIALLY here.

Rich