Re: [OM] TOPE 10: new stuff!

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 10: new stuff!
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:20:37 -0700
At 02:47 PM 6/26/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Well, I'm honoured at the mention! That's my entry, and the Sognefjord can be found in Norway. You folks across the pond might need an excuse to visit Scandinavia but for UK and Ireland people there is no excuse for not going - Ryanair fly there from London and Dublin for as little as GBP25 return, taxes included!

Lovely pic. I have never seen water so still. Must be amazing.... We have a major partner in Norway, now if only we can work up the budget :-) Thanks!

Apart from the fearsome expense of everyday items I loved Norway, and would definitely encourage others to go there. More photos if you're interested at:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/travel/norway

Cheers!
Roger

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]