Re: [OM] TOPE 10: new stuff!

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 10: new stuff!
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:47:29 +0100
Well, I'm honoured at the mention! That's my entry, and the Sognefjord can be found in Norway. You folks across the pond might need an excuse to visit Scandinavia but for UK and Ireland people there is no excuse for not going - Ryanair fly there from London and Dublin for as little as GBP25 return, taxes included!

Apart from the fearsome expense of everyday items I loved Norway, and would definitely encourage others to go there. More photos if you're interested at:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/travel/norway

Cheers!
Roger

Richard F. Man wrote:

So where's Sognefjord? (pic 44) Sweden? Norway? Finland? I must visit that place. There must be an excuse to do it.... :-)