[OM] Oly stuff for sale.

Subject: [OM] Oly stuff for sale.
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:05:37 +1000 (EST)
Hi All

Feel free to simply make an offer on any of this gear. My aim
is to give the stuff a good home, not to make money so dont
worry if you think its a low offer. I've been rather brutal/honest
on the condition but everythings is in good working condition, it
all goes on ebay this coming Friday. If you require photos, let
me know and I'll email to you.

I have replaced the foam in these cameras were needed with
the stuff I bought from John.

OM10  + Manual Adapter and replacement foam, in very good
                 cosmetic and working condition.

OM20 (etched ID on base) and replacement foam. Includes grip.

OM40 program, Top of mirror housing is cracked, corner wear,
             scuffed base, a few nicks but works 100% with no light
             leakage. I suspect the camera was dropped on the top
             of the prism housing at some stage but the camera does
             work 100 0n all modes.

OM2 (None N, None MD) Base has scuffs, comes with Shoes 2
           and 3. Metering is accurate. Has foam replacement.

OM2sp  Corner wearing above eyelets, scuff marks/wear on base
            and back door, glue mark near self timer (possibly due to
            being serviced in the past. Meter is accurate. Almost
            tempted to keep this but I have to be strong, I have
            only got 4 cupboards.

Olympus Winder1, in almost new condition, can tell its been on
              a camera due to rubber indent in the right spot.

Olympus Winder2, well used but still in good condition.

Olympus Zuiko zoom 35-105mm F3.5-F4.5 with close focus.

Tamron 28-70mm F3.5-F4.5, looks like the front rings been
          off for some reason in the past but otherwise looks ok.

Cheers
Ian Manners