Re: [OM] Fw: LP NOTICE: eBay Auction(s) Cancelled - User Agreement

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: LP NOTICE: eBay Auction(s) Cancelled - User Agreement
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:42:24 -0500
EBay has become so vast that they probably are only able to spot check a certain number of items - or they have software to alert them to parced or certain URL and other letter strings that maight indictae such things. No doubt some are checked via "complaints" - One get's "caught" them whines about someone who was not.

And I am with Wayne; I like Gooeyduck's irrelevent (and relevent)stories and photos - I like his style :)
LEE

[Wayne] "Well, if you are in violation here, how do ones like goooeyduck get by with pages of irrelevant stories and photos? (not that it bothers me any, I kind of enjoy his stuff)."
Wayne