Re: [OM] Price Opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] Price Opinions
From: Tom Wagner <twag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:06:29 -0400

Quote off of eSIF:

"The OM-3 is a mechanical shutter camera that is much less common than its sister camera, the OM-4. Reasons are that it was much more expensive than the OM-1n and that the latter was not discontinued when the OM-3 became available, that the OM-3 was announced at the same time as the OM-4 and OM-2SP, and that it was already discontinued in 1986. As a result used OM-3's in good shape will sell at the same price levels or even higher as good used OM-4Ti's."

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 07:44:18 +0800