[OM] Help OM to Pentax K adapter

Subject: [OM] Help OM to Pentax K adapter
From: Danny Hecht <dannyhecht@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:52:53 +0100 (BST)
Hi Zuiks
In my camera bug I have one OM2 and one Pentax MX
black and 4 Tamron adaptall lenses , I recently got a
Sigma  16mm f2.8 full frame fisheye for £76 and it is
coming in OM mount and it will be my second lens which
I will not be able to put on my OM2 (The other one is
a Vivitar 24mm F2.0) I heard that there is an adapter
made to fit OM lenses on PK body but I can't find any
info about it , Any clue??

Dan
UK.