Re: [OM] Zuiko 70-210/ f4.5-5.6 zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 70-210/ f4.5-5.6 zoom
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:53:54 -0500
Moose,
Yes - that was my impression from the test data provided. I am looking forward to trying it out (... sometime ....) to see what the visible results are. I suspect it will of course make excellent standard prints - and if used carefully perhaps somewhere up to 8x10s. If so, I'll be pretty happy, as this is what I had in mind for it.

Sometime - I have three new lenses to try out - so little time!

Cheers,
Lee