Re: [OM] Fw: LP NOTICE: eBay Auction(s) Cancelled - User Agreement

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: LP NOTICE: eBay Auction(s) Cancelled - User Agreement
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:26:52 -0400
Interestingly, it isn't the privacy they care about.  It's this line:

"Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and
other content relevant to the sale of that item"

that bit me.  I am actually pretty surprised that they didn't object to the
link to my website that lists everything I have for sale!

It will be interesting, as I have 24, count'em 24, other auctions running
that have the same information -- word for word.  It's in my template!

Tom