Re: [OM] long telephoto advice

Subject: Re: [OM] long telephoto advice
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:49:44 EDT
To round out the rare ones, there was a Sigma 500/4 (or 4.5) that was
purported to be very sharp and there were only a few made in OM mounts. Never
seen one in person though.  Although not exceedingly rare, don't pass up a
Sigma 400/5.6 in either APO or APO Macro versions. For backpacking there is
the Tamron 350/5.6 and it's only about 3.5 inches long.

Warren