[OM] OM Bodies and Lenses FS

Subject: [OM] OM Bodies and Lenses FS
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:16:14 EDT
Have way too much photo gear, and want to thin it out drastically. I also may
not stay with OM for much longer.
All items are my own personal stuff, and I will post this only once, then its
on to eBay.
Figure on $10 (US) for Priority Mail insured shipping to US addresses. I will
cover anything more than $10. Money back guarantee for ANY reason.

OM-4T Champagne. As new condition, not a mark or any brassing not even by the
strap lug area. This was basically unused. Looks like new from the factory.
$600

OM-2S MINT condition, almost new. Only sign of wear is some paint missing
from edges of memo holder on back. No other brassing, no strap lug wear, no
marks on bottom. Other than the memo holder, looks brand new.
$200

OM-1n (chrome) MINT, only very minor very light scartches on baseplate, No
other marks. MD capable, has MD cover. Also has Shoe 4 affixed.
$150

OM-1 Black. Excellent condition. Very slight brassing on top and bottom
edges. Is also MD ready, also has MD cover. Also has Shoe 1 (?) attached.
$150
ZUIKO LENSES

300/4.5- Mint condition with caps and hard case.   $300 OBO

65-200/4 Mint, almost new, 1 small mark on hood. With caps. $250 OBO

85/2 Mint/LN- SC  S/N 1066xx  with caps and hard case $275

35/2  Mint/LN  $150

135/3.5  Mint-  $70

50/1.4 Like New   $75

50/1.4 Lots of internal dust $40

OTHER LENSES for OM

Kiron 35-135 / 3.5-4.5  Exc++/Mint-  condition  w/caps $75

Tokina ATX 24-40mm f/2.8 very nice, quite rare. With caps and hard case.  $140

Tokina 28-85mm f/4 mint, short, wide, BIG honkin glass- 72mm! w/caps and box
$50

Tokina 25-50 f/4, very nice, compact zoom. also quite rare.  w/caps  $75

F280 flash, as new, no box   $125

Power Bounce Grip 2          $75

M.grip cord $15

THANKS!