Re: [OM] Zuiko 200/4 and 50mm MTF

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 200/4 and 50mm MTF
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
>Now that I've SOLD my mint Zuiko 200/4 with the
>correct, mint hard case,
>I can tell my tale.  I snapped up a Kiron 80-200 /f4
>on e*ay for......

Sick man.  The Kiron is PROBABLY ok, but the purist in me...

>Oh, yeah, the Kiron close-focusses as a bonus,
>something the Zuiko never will.  In a luscious
>bit of irony, the first time I used the Kiron's close
>focus was shooting the Zuiko for its e*ay
>ad.  heh heh

Complete heresy!  Start the lynching.

>The net profit more than paid for the used Bogen 3020
>legs and spiffy but used 3047 head.
>Now THIS is a tripod!  When the big glass arrives,
>I'll be ready!

Don't bother hiking with this tripod.  Good way to mess your
shoulder up.  Especially frustrating when you forget to bring
along a quick-release plate.

>ps, that 100mm/2.8 Zuiko will never leave me.  It may
>be modestly priced but it's sweet.

Ok, you are redeeming yourself.  But...

AG-Schnozz