Re: [OM] T32 or OM 2n problem....

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 or OM 2n problem....
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:43:46 -0400
Could be the contacts under the top cover that the pins on the hot shoe
touch, are corroded, or fouled with old prism foam.  So, you're saying the
T32 works properly on the 10 and 1N and not on the 2N.  The power doesn't
vary on full regular auto only when it's in the hot shoe of the 2N but also
when out of the hot shoe when firing the test button?  If it does it all the
time, the flash is probably defective.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,