Re: [OM] Re: 250 f/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 250 f/2
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:43:32 -0700

The 250/2 is reputed to be a world class telephoto lens, a benchmark by
which virtually all other telephotos for 35mm cameras should be judged.
To "dis" it without ever having tried one based on assumptions falls
under the category of "sour grapes." ;-)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com

I think you have the right idea that cameras and lenses are tools and you get what you need to do something. Unfortunately a frequent attitude is that I have a great lens that will do so and so, rather than look at this great picture I took. Glad I had a good tool to do it with and that I knew how to use it. Probably most of us would actually be happier with fewer Zuikos, but actually out there using them and learning what they will do.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?