Re: [OM] [OT] Live Rock sound

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Live Rock sound
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:59:02 -0800

That, too, is a factor. The beer and joints and hash passed around, a snort or two of this and that, not to mention the occasional lick of blotter acid, it cannot be denied that all this tended to distract one's attention and gently smear the details afterward. Sweet Jesus, but those were great times!

Tris

I did see them in concert during that tour.  I can't claim to be a huge fan,
but have to say that it wasn't THAT great a show.  Loud, I remember that.
Sound quality mediocre.  Fairly faithful to the album.

Course I don't remember that much from the concerts I saw during college :)

Tom