Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:08:19 -0000
I don't think I am experienced enough to get a spidey-sense (yet), but I
understand what you mean.  I will continue to seek advice from the group
before I make any decisions.

I also wanted to say...  I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS (& gals), thank you all for
helping me to realise my dream of photography, something I NEVER thought
that I could do (although the jury is still out as to whether or not I can
do it and do it well).

Kierstin