[OM] for sale lens for Om

Subject: [OM] for sale lens for Om
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:46:37 -0800
This is a ex + of the Vivitar series 1 28-90 macro 2.8-3.5.
It is in the original box and packing with literature.
Very nice lens at all focal lengths.
Included are four filters.
One Tiffen Neutral grad .6 as new in case.
One Hoya linear polarizing filter as new in case.
One Hoya slim UV MC filter as new in case.
One Hoya slim Sky 1B MC as new in case.
Also One rubber wide shade to fit.
All are 67mm thread as is the lens.

All for $225.00  U.S.

1) no return - no warranty.  Unless it is not what I said.  Then 2 weeks
    return.
2) If I have to break this up it will be considerably more money.
3) Buyer pays shipping.
4) Offer to list members only.
5) payment by money order or bank check.
6) most importantly, contact me off list at CPL40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    or call (702) 242-6078.