Re: [OM] Re: BG1&T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: BG1&T32
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:45:41 -0500
If it works, I'm sure it's fine ;-)  I'm just putting my 2c in. (My
experience with the system shouldn't be misconstrued as instructions or
scolding as to what people should do.  )
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121