[OM] Re: BG1&T32

Subject: [OM] Re: BG1&T32
From: Benson Honig <benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:16:51 +0200
> Despite widely distributed warnings against this, my T32 finally
> arrived and I did the deplorable - broke all rules - and  mated it with a
> BG1. The power plugs are a perfect match, and it powered up and flashed with
> the unit.

Did it work with no batteries in the T32?

tOM
Yes, it worked with no batteries in the T32, and no batteries in the grip,
and it flashes and recharges really fast and I only had 5 of those rum
punch things...seriously, yes, it flashes with batteries only in the grip,
not in the flash. As I don't have a syncro cord, I've been testing it by
shorting out the manual PC connector once it is charged up - but it really
does charge up right away without a problem.  If I have a mutant Grip 1, I
am indeed a lucky man!
Benson
Benson Honig Ph.D.
University of Haifa