[OM] For Sale as a set

Subject: [OM] For Sale as a set
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:47:30 -0800
Here is a bargain if you want to get a complete OM2 (no n) kit.

OM2 with the old pattern curtain, chrome.  Looks good and performs great.
Has a slightly bent rewind crank and the shutter speed collar turns a bit
too easily.
everything works great. Has original strap and a body cover.  Has a screen
1-13.  With copy of OM2-2n manual.

T-32 shows wear but works great.  Was rebuilt a few years ago.
Calculator panel in feet.  With manual.

Extra calculator panel for T-32 in feet.

T-20 shows wear bit works great.  Has calculator panel in meters.
With Manual

Auto connector 3 in ex - condition.

Shoe 3.  Cracked and filled with glue to firm it up.  Looks ugly but works
great.

Shoe 3.  NIB.  Misfires on some bodies if you don't add a little shim under
the front.

Shoe 2.  Good condition.

Short TTL cord in ex. cond.

Long TTL cord in Ex. Cond.

Winder 2 works fine.  Shows some wear.

Canon remote release for winder 2.  Ex. Cond.

Auto extension tube 25.  In box with red velvet liner.

Manual 7mm tube in box with red velvet.
One screw is missing but it doesn't affect anything.
Tubes have instruction sheet.

Never ready case.  Original, brown soft case.  Very scuffed up.

All for $450 U.S. paid in advance.

1) no return - no warranty.  Unless it is not what I said.  Then 2 weeks
return.
2) If I have to break this up it will be considerably more money.
3) Buyer pays shipping.
4) Offer to list members only.
5) payment by money order or bank check.
6) most importantly, contact me off list at CPL40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    or call (702) 242-6078.