Re: [OM] Re: Why the fondness for silver noses?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Why the fondness for silver noses?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:03:49 -0800
Johnny, I've been looking at your pictures. Humility is a virtue, but, in case you don't know it, you got 'da eye', something no amount of equipment or technical study can create. The Bison picture is beautifully composed, focused and exposed, as are the others on your site. John is indeed a tough act to follow, but you are up to it.

Brian, we need Johnny's pictures on your list! http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jjohnso4/OM_images/

Moose.