Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 12:16:29 -0500
  On this subject.  I've found that when you get a money order at the
local 7-Eleven that it states quite clearly on the reverse that it is an
"International" money order.
  That being said, I prefer to use regular USPS money orders because if
I have a problem with the seller reneging on the deal is is a case of
mail fraud and the USPS has more horsepower than I do.
Rand E.