Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:15:25 -0800
> It's also been very convienient in the couple of cases where the seller
> has had to refund some money, they just electronically send it back with
> no fee.

I have the same type of account and this is not my experience. All
payments to my account from other people are dinged the PayPal fee. Not
only do they have the use of my money for several days but they charge
me for it too. Transfers from my checking account to PayPal are
instantaneous but when i ask to tranfer my balance out to my checking
account it takes 3-5 days. I'll use PayPal to make payments to others
who don't mind paying these charges but I won't accept Paypal payments.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West