Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:54:21 EST
In other countries, 'some' may. or 'many' may, but I don't think 'most' will
do it. That's what i've been told by others.
There was one time where I forgot to get an Int'l MO for a Canadian seller, I
got the "U.S. Domestic" one, and he had no problem cashing and converting it.
Canada may be easier than European countries to do this, I suspect.

George S.