Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:29:37 +0100
The problem is that the US financial system, as related to banks, is one of
the western world's most unsophisticated systems. I think that it all goes
back to bank laws that were created to save local banks from being taken
over by large banks. Many of these 'one-horse' banks have no great need for
international transactions, and leave that business to Western Union and
the like.

Sincerely,
Roger Key