Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 10:46:30 +0100
BidPay is more expensive, in particular for small purchases. You can
only pay for auctions, and not make other payments.
CitiBank would not accept me because I don't live in the USA. I could
easily become a verified PayPal member though.
In particular for foreigners PayPal is a very good system, especially
when you keep a balance there so you won't need to pay from your
credit card account or make withdrawals too often. Those are the most
expensive things...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.