Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal Interest Charges
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:03:20 -0800 (PST)
The big problem with Payapl is that it's the only game
in town when in comes to making easy payments by
credit card over the Web for auctions and stuff. You
don't have to go through the hassle of getting a MO or
anything just a few clicks of the mouse and you have
paid the debt. I wish other sites woud come to
challenge Paypal, but until then they can be total
B@$tards and still have people use their site.

Mark Lloyd