Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film recommendations
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:29:23 -0800

The bottom line is that in 100 and 400, there are superb choices from Kodak, Ilford, Fuji, and Agfa. Choose a couple in each speed and shoot/develop them and take what you like. I chose the Delta films (100, 400, 3200) because they developed well in my setup, they scan well, they're fine-grained, and they offer good latitude and tonality.

Skip, what do you rate your Delta 3200 at in the field? What sort of results do you obtain as you rate it higher than 800-1000? How do you compare this emulsion to the TMax 3200?

Tris