[OM] xmas exchange site

Subject: [OM] xmas exchange site
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:44:25 -0600
Although I have not received everyone's responses, it appears that there
is a majority of participants who would like to see the results on a web
page.

I am more than happy to organize this, but also understand that it is
not possible for all to provide digital images of their prints.  If
those members who are able would like to send the files my way, I will
gladly compile them and post to the site.

Many thanks again to all who participated, and made this a successful
effort.

Bob Gries

As to the question of frequency, there was also enough interest in a
bi-annual exchange.  I have the names of those who responded to the
questionnaire, but if there are others who would like to join, please
feel free to contact me at:

gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!