Re: [OM] Bulk Loading - was B&W film recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Bulk Loading - was B&W film recommendations
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:26:52 -0600
If one is carefull and, keeps track of the number of times that
a cassette is used.  I think that bulk loading is very safe!
You can also make up 8, 10, 15, 38 exposure rolls as needed.

You can still used pre-packaged film for super-critical events!
But, I did bulk-loaded film for years with my Watson Bulk loader.

A show of hands!

Who's used a bulk loader before and, does not think
that "with proper care" - it can be done safely and economically?

Again, please don't provide all of the theoretical problems.
With proper care and procedures, can this or can this not be done safely and
economically?

Jon